2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This Website and all materials, including but not limited to photographs, illustrations, data, text, images and information on the products and services offered by SuperNature (the "Contents") appearing on this Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights ("Intellectual Property") which are owned, licenced to or controlled by SuperNature or its affiliates.
- Except as otherwise provided and agreed to in writing by SuperNature, you are strictly prohibited from uploading, downloading, copying, reproducing, re-publishing, transmitting or distributed in any way, the Contents or any part thereof.
- SuperNature retains all rights, title and interests in all Intellectual Property in the Contents and all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other materials in this Website, and you and any other persons are prohibited from using the same without the prior written permission of SuperNature.
3. ACCESS TO WEBSITE
- SuperNature reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any person, or to block access from any internet source or address to this Website at any time in its sole discretion, and without providing any notice or reason.
- This Website may contain links to other websites and pages which are not maintained by SuperNature. By clicking on or activating such links, you acknowledge that SuperNature does not exercise control over any data or any information which you give to any other entity after leaving this Website. Any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk. SuperNature shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from you accessing such other websites.
- All hyperlinks to such other websites are provided as a convenience to you, and SuperNature is not associated or affiliated, unless expressly stated to be so, in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia, other intellectual property rights or devices, which appear on such other websites.
- No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, SuperNature does not ensure or warrant the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any information and/or communication you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- By using this Website including submitting your request for our weekly e-alerts on new stock and supplies, and promotions in our stores, and/or providing personal information to us (including your email address) you agree that we can communicate with you electronically on all matters, including those regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this Website. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
- You hereby unconditionally consent to us releasing any data you provide, via this Website (including submitting your request for our weekly e-alerts on new stock and supplies, and promotions in our stores), or by phone or fax orders, to SuperNature's employees, advertisers, parent company, related companies and associated companies, subcontractors, agents or other network operators who carry out services for SuperNature in connection with the provision of services related to this Website.
- Subject to clause 5.3, we will use reasonable endeavours to keep your data confidential except in the following instances:-
- The disclosure of data is required by law, or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- The disclosure of data is required to any tax authority to the extent reasonably required for the purposes of tax;
- The disclosure of data is necessary to comply with any legal proceedings in relation to SuperNature and/or the maintenance or use of this Website; or
- You have given your consent to release your data.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions, feedback and/or information which is sent to us via this Website or posted on this Website will be deemed to have been provided voluntarily on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. SuperNature therefore reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere on the Internet or on any written form, such information, including but not limited to, releasing such information to any advertisers, parent company, related companies and associated companies in connection with the development, marketing, manufacturing of products and services.
6. SECURITY OF WEBSITE
- You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that:-
- This Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind and SuperNature does not warrant that the functions provided in this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or free from computer viruses or other harmful components, or unauthorised software, or that any defects will be corrected;
- SuperNature does not warrant and hereby disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement of the Contents;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, SuperNature is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection (whether directly or indirectly) with your use of this Website. Accordingly, you hereby release SuperNature (and its agents, representatives, parent company, related companies and associated companies, subsidiaries, and legal and other professional advisors) from all claims, losses, damages and/or liability in respect of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website;
- Any material which you download or otherwise obtain through the use of this Website (such actions being strictly prohibited), is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or other liability that may result from the download of any such material. SuperNature is not liable for any computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation to loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction to your computer system or any other losses or damage resulting directly or indirectly from access to or use of this website, or any uploading, downloading of any Contents or information (all of which are not authorised) from this Website.
- While SuperNature shall use our best endeavors to prevent any unauthorised entry to this Website, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever or howsoever caused to you if any third party gains unauthorised access to this Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold SuperNature, its directors, officers, employees and its agents, representatives, parent company, related companies and associated companies, harmless from any claim, demand or costs (including solicitors' fees on a full indemnity basis) which SuperNature may suffer or incur due to or arising out of in connection with :-
- Any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by SuperNature pursuant to your instructions, including your request for our weekly e-alerts on new stock and supplies, and promotions in our stores, and/or providing personal information to us;
7. FORCE MAJEURE
8. OTHER PROVISIONS
9. APPLICABLE LAW